Stu McLaren – The Tribe Course
Stu McLaren – The Tribe Course
You Just Pay: $69
Sale Page: http://www.thetribecourse.com/oc
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_Ebusinesstores@gmail.com Or Skype_Macbus87
Transform Your Knowledge & Influence
Into Recurring revenue
But First, A warning
Recurring revenue (for any business) requires a shift away from old habits. The old way of doing business means you make a sale and hope customers come back again. But chasing new sales every month and hoping customers buy again is stressful and unpredictable.
That’s why I’m thrilled you have an interest in TRIBE.
The system I provide helps you serve your audience in a way that eliminates stress. By simply repackaging what you’re already doing and delivering it through a membership site, you instantly give your business a tremendous amount of stability.
This new approach to business allows you to produce high value for your clients while creating dependable, reliable sales for your business… EVERY SINGLE MONTH.
As the former co-founder of WishList Member, the world’s most popular membership platform for WordPress (powering over 60,000+ membership sites), I literally had the opportunity to interact with tens of thousands of membership site owners.
And during that time, I saw what worked and what didn’t work when it comes to building long-lasting, highly profitable membership sites.
That’s why I was hired by some of the world’s top thought leaders to help them do the same
Stu is an absolute GENIUS at taking material and breaking it down into frameworks and then making it super actionable.
#1 New York Times best-selling author and creator of Product Launch Formula
Stu shows you that anyone can create a membership site and it can be one of the most profitable parts of your business.
CEO of HayHouse
Stu has got heart, epic smarts and the jaw-dropping strategy to back it up. He has inspired me to dream bigger and showed me exactly how to get there. I’m beyond lucky to be one of his coaching clients and don’t plan on ever giving up my slot!
New York Times best-selling author and wellness leader
Stu broke down our existing material and significantly improved on what we were already doing. Changes we implemented paid for the consulting within a short time. This was the best investment I’ve made in my business in years
New York Times best-selling author and founder of StoryBrand.com
Hiring Stu McLaren was one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made. Stu’s guidance and expertise are priceless. After working with Stu my company has a strong foundation, clear direction and scalability.
New York Times bestselling author and speaker
And, I’ve not only been teaching it, but I’ve actually been in the trenches launching and growing my own 6 and 7-figure membership sites. And through all that, here is the most important discovery I can share with you…
And through all that, here is the most important discovery
I can share with you…
With the right strategy…
Why did they make the move to subscriptions?
Because they realized that it was just as easy to make a recurring sale as it was to sell something one time. So instead of customers buying one time, the same customer will happily spend money with you every single month as long as they continue to get value.
And in the long haul, it was a more profitable, reliable and stable business model. Now it has become the cornerstone of their business with millions of subscribers and hundreds of millions in reliable, monthly revenue.
Then there is the story of Blockbuster and Netflix. Blockbuster consciously chose to stay with their old outdated model. They chose to hope that customers would return to buy from them. However, Netflix built a business model that guaranteed customers would return month after month.
And look what happened…
What about everyone else?
How do YOU guarantee sales month after month?
The answer… create a membership site for YOUR audience.
Let’s look at the facts.
Every year, there are businesses that you and I interact with every day, who are transitioning to a recurring model. In fact, take a minute right now and just think about the recurring subscriptions that you have right now in your life.
Tools you use in your business. Memberships you belong to. Services that instead of paying for one-time, you now pay for on a monthly or annual basis. Subscriptions and memberships are the new way of doing business… and it’s now BIG business.
What if you Don’t Adapt?
We are in the midst of what I call,
“The Recurring Revolution”
Those that decide to stay with their “old school” business model of chasing one-time sales are finding it harder and harder to keep up. They continue to hope that their customers will come back and buy again. But you and I both know that “hope” is never a good business model.
Plus, with the one off transaction model, every month these companies are automatically starting at zero again. It’s like hitting the “reset” button on the 1st of the month. And without some kind of promotion or launch, nothing happens. That’s stressful… even more so when you begin to grow and have a larger overhead (staff, office, etc.).
So why now is the perfect time for
This “recurring revolution” combined with the dramatic rise of online education has people like you and I growing a high 6, 7 and even 8-figure businesses teaching our audiences through membership sites. For example…
New York Times bestselling author Michael Hyatt transformed the concepts in his book Platform: Get Noticed In a Noisy World into a thriving membership site. And three years later, his Platform University community now has over 6,000+ monthly paying members.
If you’re already an established expert
(like a speaker, author, blogger, podcaster, consultant or coach)
A membership site just makes sense.
It gives you the ability to share your wisdom with more people and in a far more leveraged way. Plus, you won’t have the up and down income that comes with always having to launch courses, land clients or find speaking gigs.
Plus, like Michael Hyatt’s story above, when you’re stuck in the “old” model of trading your time for money, the only way to grow is by giving more of your time. And my guess is, you don’t have any more time to give – am I right?
When your business depends on you always having to “show up”, it leaves you exhausted.
And, it also limits your growth.
It means every month you’re having to start from zero again… hoping that you can match last month’s income. That’s stressful.
A membership site will create the leverage you need to break free from this grind. It creates more freedom for you AND gives you the ability to serve more people. Double win!
If you already have an audience…
You’re in a great position too.
Regardless of whether your audience follows you on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or YouTube… or maybe you have an email list of people who love hearing from you… the fact is, people are drawn to you.
So wouldn’t it be great to leverage that interest and build a business around it?
Then serving this audience could quickly become your full-time gig… and that’s what you want right?
Plus, that consistent income will give you the ability to invest more into serving them in a bigger way.
Because let’s face it, if you want to grow your audience, the fastest way to do it is by getting your content in front of more people.
That requires one of two things:
A) Producing high quality content (which costs money) …AND/OR…
B) An investment in ads to get your content in front of more people
But the money for each of these has to come from somewhere.
And if you haven’t built a consistent revenue stream from this audience, then you’re always caught between wanting to serve your audience but needing to generate income to pay the bills.
A membership site eliminates that tension.
It gives you the best of both worlds – consistent monthly revenue AND the ability to freely create for your audience.
And if you’d like to start your first online business
(or you’ve got one that you’d like to scale up)
A membership site is a great place to start because it boils down to identifying a specific need and providing solutions.
And as you’ll discover, in so many cases, you don’t even need to be the “expert”.
John Gallagher is a perfect example of this. He wasn’t the expert but instead built HerbMentor.com around the expertise of others in the community he wanted to serve.
And with over 3,000+ monthly members, it has grown into a thriving business that has lasted the test of time.
Andrew Warner of Mixergy.com is the same. All he did was interview people. Then he asked the people who listened to the interviews what they wanted to learn more about. And based on that, he created advanced materials and hosted them within a paid membership site. He didn’t teach any of the content. It was all in depth interviews with other experts.
And there are many other examples like this. For example, TeenLifeMinistries.com and TheFresh20.com are not sites based around a “guru” per se. They identified a specific need in their respective markets and every month, their members pay because their memberships provide a needed service.
It comes down to identifying a specific need and then creating content that meets that need – and I’ll show you exactly how to do that in TRIBE.
Now, even though there are endless examples of companies big and small building recurring revenue streams with membership sites, I often get asked…
My secret lab produced an
As the co-founder of one of the world’s largest membership platforms, I had the opportunity to interact with literally tens of thousands of people running successful membership sites and online communities.
In fact, when I sold my shares in that software company, it was powering over 60,000+ membership sites and online communities. And that’s when I discovered there were really…
Two groups of membership site owners
Needless to say, I paid attention to the Business Owners. And I learned first hand the strategies they were using to consistently grow year after year.
I tested my discoveries
And it Worked!
After years of working with thousands of membership site owners, I decided to partner with New York Times bestselling author Michael Hyatt. I wanted to take everything I had learned and apply it to a fresh new site. I wanted to see if I could replicate what I had found.
And it worked. A week after launching, we had 1,100 members. After the first year, 2,500. The second year we finished with 4,500 and after the third year over 6,000 monthly paying members. It just kept growing.
Michael Hyatt was successful by many standards…
He was the former CEO of a large, well respected publishing company, a best-selling author, and a highly sought after speaker.
But there was one problem… he was TIRED. He was tired of spending so much time on the road, tired of being away from his home, his family, and tired of having to constantly travel and speak in order to grow his business.
That’s when Michael discovered a new way of doing business that changed everything for him.
He leveraged his influence to launch an online membership site which earned over $20K in the FIRST MONTH alone. That site (now with more than 6,000 paying members) is the primary revenue source of his business.
Over 6,000+ paying members… and a fraction of the stress
nd now I’d like to share the
Tribe Framework with you
The challenge with workshops is that I can only serve a small group. I knew more people could benefit from what I was teaching. That’s why I developed TRIBE and if you join us, I’d love to help you too.
If you’re an expert who wants more stability in your business…
OR… you’re an influencer who has a following and you’d like to turn your influence into a thriving business
OR… you just aren’t sure where to get started when it comes to building a membership site (and you want to do it in the smartest, most effective way), TRIBE can help.
As big hearted entrepreneurs, you and I have a HUGE opportunity to create a lasting impact in this world – and it’s the reason that I am so passionate about this work. This is the reason why I created TRIBE.
So what is tribe?
TRIBE is a six week training program that gives you the clarity and confidence to launch, grow and scale a high 6, 7 and even 8-figure membership site.
I’ve taken over 10 years of working with tens of thousands of membership site owners and I’ve distilled it down into the few key strategies that will make all the difference for you and your business.
And when you apply this blueprint and strategies, you’ll have more breathing room in your business, less stress and a lot more time for the people and things that matter.
Specifically, this course is based around the 5 core strategies for long-term membership success. Starting with…
- The four reasons someone joins any membership site. The REAL reason someone joins a membership is very different than what you’d expect. And when you know this, you can position yourself, your community and what you offer to really stand out. It will give you a HUGE strategic advantage.
- The two must have pieces of research you need to know about your market in order to position your membership as a “I need this” resource vs “maybe I’ll give it a try”. I’ll show you exactly how to find this information and how to use it. Knowing this, members will be MUCH more likely to stay longer – which is what you want because that’s what will give you the opportunity to really serve them and make a lot more money.
- The six membership models and how to pick the one that’s right for you. Not every membership model is right for every market. That’s why I’ll walk you through selecting the one that will be the best fit for your market and the type of business you currently have.
- The “less stress” membership philosophy. Everything in the Foundation Strategy is intentionally designed around two core beliefs that I have about membership sites – maximize profitability while minimizing stress. There are many things you can do with a membership site. But one of the most important discoveries I had was that if your membership site becomes overwhelming for YOU or your clients, the site will struggle. I’ll show you how to make it low stress, profitable and fun.
This module is all about setting you up for success. It’s about designing the perfect business – and that’s what I’ll show you how to do.
Next we’ll dive into your Content Strategy.
- The “Success Path”… which, regardless of your market, will provide your audience tremendous clarity and momentum (and that’s one of the reasons they won’t ever want to leave). I’ll walk you through creating your own path.
- How to create a year’s worth of content in less than a week. This is NOT about you being stuck on any content treadmill. This is about you designing a content strategy that incorporates massive amounts of leverage, to free up time (while providing a TON of value).
- The two types of must have content every membership needs. Most “hobby sites” only have one… and that’s a BIG reason why they fail long-term.
- Why LOTS of content is actually the kiss of death for long-term success. If you’re thinking that you just throw a bunch of content into a members area and call it a day, you’re wrong. That won’t work. More content does NOT mean more value – it’s actually the kiss of death. I’ll share how much to provide, when to deliver it and in what format.
- The #1 reason people cancel… and how to structure your content to avoid high cancellations. Because did you know that the timing of when you deliver your content can and will dramatically impact how long people will stay? Same content, different timing. It makes all the difference.
The more strategic you are with your content, the more freedom you’ll create for yourself and the more value you’ll bring to your audience.
Once we’ve designed your content strategy, then we shift gears to focus on your marketing strategy.
Here’s specifically what we’ll cover:
- Open vs. Closed marketing plans. I’ve tried both and they each work. However, one will bring 3X the results with a fraction of the effort. I’ll share the case study on why there is only one option if you want year-over-year increases.
- The 7 pricing strategies… and specifically which ones will have the highest ROI in your market.
- The subtle pre-launch commitment campaign that generates massive momentum prior to any launch… and virtually guarantees your opening week is a HUGE success.
- The simple 3-part launch process and the timing of each part that broadens your reach and boosts your conversions.
- How to position your membership as a “must have” resource vs. “nice to have”.
- Evergreen campaigns, wait list promotions and other tactical blueprints that consistently bring you a steady stream of new members month after month.
Just be warned, many of the strategies in this module will be counter intuitive to what most people teach. But you and I don’t want “normal” results. We want a site that grows year after year – and that’s exactly what will happen for you when you implement the lessons from this module.
Then, once you have new members joining, you’ll need to keep them happy and paying month after month. That’s what I’ll show you next.
If you aren’t intentional about designing a retention strategy, you will lose a lot of people each month – and therefore a lot of money. This is THE most valuable module if you want to maximize your revenue with memberships and subscriptions.
To be clear, you will lose members every month no matter what market you’re in. But what I’ll outline for you is a proven plan for minimizing drop off. In fact, my clients and I experience some of the highest retention rates I’m aware of when it comes to information based memberships.
If you’ve ever heard that members normally only stay for 3-4 months, then you know that person does not have a solid retention plan. My clients see members staying for YEARS, not months.
So I’ll walk you through…
- The real reasons people stay (there are only 4 of them)… and how knowing this will shape the way you position your content, your marketing and ultimately your retention plan.
- One minor tweak that instantly tripled the lifetime customer value of a well known magazine… and how to use the same technique in your membership.
- How a subtle shift in the way content was delivered reduced the “drop off rate” by 40% of a well known subscription service. It’s so easy to apply and will almost instantly boost your lifetime value.
- Why the first 45 days are critical to your success… and the 7 actions you want every member taking to ensure their happiness.
- Membership guidelines and rules that impact people’s perception of your community
- Gamification and the role it plays in increasing your overall engagement (as well as how to implement it in a super simple way).
- Launch pricing and how to use it to increase commitment from your members while also increasing the perceived value of everything that you’re doing.
This module is so jammed packed that it could be it’s own separate course. But as you’ll see, I’ve broken it down into bite sized chunks that you’ll be able to pick and choose the strategies that make sense for your site.
And as your membership grows and your members are happy, you’re going to need to get clear on how you will scale the business. Which leads us to the final module…
- The 4 growth stages of your membership… and why too many site owners rush the third stage which causes their sales plateau.
- The critical numbers you need to know in order to really scale the membership to high 7 and 8-figure businesses.
- The roles you should be looking to hire for and the timing for when you should hire them (because contrary to popular belief, you shouldn’t necessarily hire them right away).
- Tasks that can be quickly automated.
- Effective strategies for attracting highly engaged volunteers who will eagerly help you manage your community.
My goal with every client is to create a recurring revenue stream that frees you up to do what you do best. I want the same thing for you – and that’s what we’ll discuss in this module.
ow does the
All the course materials, downloads and instruction is provided in a members only website. You’ll be able to follow along and learn at your own pace after each module is released.
Each module is comprised of several short video lessons. Downloadable audio versions, transcripts and lesson summaries are also provided so that no matter how you like to learn, we have you covered.
We also have fun interactive components that help you retain everything you’ve learned AND, the entire site is optimized for your mobile device so that learning on the go is easy and convenient.
PRICE: You can get this course with only $69
Get More IM Special Offers: http://etutstores.com